Terms and Conditions of Welsh Dragon Embroidery
In these conditions:
'Us', 'We' means 'Welsh Dragon Embroidery' based at 24, Mumbles Head Park, Pembrey, Carmarthenshire, SA16 0DJ, Wales, UK.
'You' means 'Our customer' as detailed on Your order which We have accepted and 'Your' shall be interpreted accordingly
'Contract' means any contract for the sale of Goods by Us to You.
'Goods' means any goods forming the subject of this contract.
1) Our contract with you comes under the juristriction of English Law.
2) Prices and postage costs on this website are subject to change, but we will honour orders using earlier costs that arrive within one week of a price change on the website
3) If you are paying by cheque please note it will be cashed prior to
despatching your order, so that we can ensure that there is sufficient
funds/credit in the account for payment. If this is not the case your order will not be processed.
4) Please note that once you have placed an order by e-mail, post, fax,
telephone, or by any other means it cannot be cancelled once we have
started working on it.
5) Orders will normally be despatched within 3-7 days, and definitely within 28 days. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed and will depend on national mail delivery services. If you require your item(s) urgently please cointact us before placing your order and we will do our best to meet your timescale. Note that if you are ordering from a non-UK country, your item will be despatched by surface mail or equivalent and may take considerably longer than 28days to be delivered (we can, however, send by airmail if required - there will be an additional charge for this service).
6) The designs featured on this website were produced by us and are therefore copyright. No reproduction of these images is permissable either from the website or from embroidered garments.
7) Sizes and colours depicted on this web site are approximate and
intended for guidance only. We accept no responsibility for orders that
are unsuitable due to incorrect sizes or shade. If you are in any doubt,
please contact us.
8) We respect our customers' right to privacy, and undertake that we shall not pass any information given to us to any other parties.
9) If for any reason you are unhappy with our service, please contact us at customer email@example.com detailing your concerns, and any problem will be attended to promptly and efficiently, normally within one working day. If you prefer, you may telephone during working hours (9.00am to 5.00pm) on 01554 835170.
Complaints are taken very seriously and handled with due regard to the level of service our customers should and do receive at all times.